...by someone who doesn't know any better

17 December, 2012

Where have you BEEN?!

The more observant of you may have noticed that I haven't posted for two months. Now, I know that you've probably all spent that time wailing and mourning my absence, so I thought I had best explain myself.

You see, I've been doing REAL ART.

I can't even say how happy I am that doing a ridiculous pun/drawing blog for two and a half years has actually improved my drawing. I realise that I'm no Leo Da Vinci, or even half as good as any other proper artists out there, but just to know that practice actually does help has given me confidence to do a whole load of new things with my life (coming soon: How Not To Bake?!)

I now present to you my poster designs for a Jazz Orchestra Christmas gig at my University:




Thank you so much to everyone who has followed me over the past two and a half years, and I hope I can keep on updating when I can... Until I get a proper job, at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be gentle...