...by someone who doesn't know any better

23 May, 2011

OMG SPECIAL NEWS!!!1!!

Don't make him a sad panda koala again. He smashed all his mugs and OD'd on caffeine last time.
Today is a special day, children. Today is the day I offer you a ONE-TIME ONLY (until I decide to do it again) OPPORTUNITY!

You, my faithful readers, can pick the theme of next week's drawing!

(oh my god! how exciting! I want to do that!)

All you have to do is comment your idea, and I might plagiarise it next Monday and take all the credit! WOOOO!

...Well, actually, you will get (partial) credit. And just think, when I'm all famous for doodling (IT COULD HAPPEN) your name will surface, and then you, too, will get everlasting fame!

So what are you waiting for? Get with the idea-making! The weirder the better, right?

...Oh what have I done 

5 comments:

  1. Lazy kate, you just can't be bothered to think of a theme!
    So to apologise I think the theme should be Becky, I've heard she's a great sort of gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna assume that 'anonymous' means 'Becky' then... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you know...23 May 2011 at 23:16

    I either want

    Something medical related (so I can count it as revision)

    Something A related, in honour of Alice's birthday

    Something summer related so I can look forward to the holidays

    One of your song analysis thingys because they make me laugh for a long time

    Or general analysis of anything because your brain thinks funneh :)

    and now some random words that come into my head (don't analyse this - they might lock me up) which also might help:

    Seahorse
    Jelly
    Moonshine
    Cocktail
    Banister
    Fragrance
    Aptitude

    Preferably all of them in one post would be good. LOVE xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had a half-finished song analysis one done for ages, I really need to post it before it becomes completely irrelevant... But that will not be next week! Ahaaaa.

    Good ideas though... Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some sort of illustrated gag about two unicorns walking into a bar. I'll leave the rest up to you.

    ReplyDelete

Be gentle...