...by someone who doesn't know any better

21 January, 2013

Gotta Catch Them ALL? ...Really?

Pokémon X and Y, the newest Pokégames in the Pokéfranchise, were announced a couple of weeks ago. After initially expressing my complete indifference, excitement began to creep up on me like a Shellder on a Slowpoke. Then I spent a couple of hours drawing Pokémon, and now I feel I should probably admit defeat, because POKÉMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Here's the trailer for all of you who haven't seen it yet/don't care: 



And here's my favourite. I tend to always pick the cutest starter Pokémon because IT'S ALL ABOUT BONDING WITH THE LITTLE GUY K. Plus, it's always worked for me...
This one's the new fire starter Pokémon and it's called Fennekin and it's ADORBABABLE.
And a little Squirtle enjoying his tiny bathtime because he's adorbabable too. 
If you're a fan of Pokémon, puns, and me (of course you are) you'll love this article I wrote on one of the Pokémon spin-off games. The game isn't important, what's important is the puns, of which there are many. I love puns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be gentle...