...by someone who doesn't know any better

18 March, 2013

T-Rexeter

So, most of what I do at university involves the student media, which is made up of the paper, the website, the TV station, and the radio station. Not too long ago, I had an impromptu radio show called Bastille Hour, which meant that I had finally completed the task of having been involved with every part of our media (Xmedia).

We decided to come up with a term for this: the Xmediasaurus. Below is a requested drawing of this media-loving dinosaur.

Sorry that many of you will have to read this essay in order to understand the context, but I'm proud of my status as media dino!

(also check out all those links, you know you'll love it al because I love it, and you love me, right?)


1 comment:

  1. DRAW STAR WARS AS DINOSAURS

    LUKE, I AM YOUR PTERODACTYL

    CAPS LOCK

    ReplyDelete

Be gentle...